It’s that time of year again, time to give the loved ones on your list a special gift that shows you care, and really know what they’d like. Somethings that you maybe used to buy for your loved ones-candy, wine, food baskets-might not be suitable anymore if your loved one has gone through bariatric surgery. Here are some gift ideas that will be sure to please any friend of family member who has undergone weight loss surgery!
- Ninja Master prep…400 watt power will blend frozen foods, and two cup processor can mince, dice and chop like a boss!
2. Nature’s Approach Aromatherapy heat pad…keeps those sore belly muscles feeling better and the soothing herbal blend helps with relaxation. Best part is just pop in the microwave for instant heat pack!
3. A gift card to their favorite clothing store…one thing with bariatric surgery is we all go through clothes-very quickly- at first, so getting a new outfit or two will be much appreciated!
4. Bariatric portion plate…one of the easiest ways for a post-op to keep their meal portions in control, especially during the holidays when it’s very easy to over indulge.
5. The Social Chef conversion magnetic chart…make cooking easier with this magnetic conversion chart for converting recipe measurements.
6. A gym membership…BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, only if he/she has asked for it, or talked about it! Better yet, get one for both of you so your loved one won’t have to go alone!
7. For her, try Natural Relaxing Bath Salts…after a day of stress, any lady would love to have a nice relaxing soak, especially if she’s still having some muscle aches from her surgery!
8. A gift card for a massage…everyone needs a little TLC, and a relaxing massage will be much appreicated.
9. A food saver….especially if the person on your list isn’t cooking for a family, they will be eating a lot less. This food saver will make dividing up packets of meat and fish easy, and save them lots of money in wasted food.
10. The Zoku Quick Pop Maker...who doesn’t love frozen treats? The best part about this popsicle maker is the pops are ready in as little as 7 minutes! Protein pops and homemade sugar free pops are a great change of pace from the sugar free ones you can buy.
11. Give a class…would your friend or family member like to learn to cook? Paint? Pottery? There are tons of fun classes out there, and it’s a great way to find a new hobby or learn a new skill.
12. Give an experience…a play, concert, museum tickets, the possibilities are almost endless!
13. A healthy slow cooker cookbook…especially in the winter it’s great to pop dinner in the crockpot before work and come home to a healthy home cooked meal.